It’s amazing what sort of interior inspiration hits us when we’re stuck inside for weeks on end. You’ll start to look at your home through new eyes, especially if you’ve been forced into spaces that you previously had no real use for. Be it a garage-escape for answering important calls without interruption, or a dining room/classroom conversion to accommodate homeschooling, we’re sure there’s at least one renovation you’d like to make to ensure your home is doing more to accommodate your new lifestyle.
The good news is that, for any improvements and Wellington renovations you’d like to make, you’re quite capable of requesting, planning and processing these changes from the comfort of your own to-be-transformed home. Your trusted Wellington architects at Moore are on the line and ready to talk reno with you right now, and we’re eager to hear about all your exciting ideas for refining and redesigning your ideal home.
At the end of the day, a home can be beautiful and spacious, but if that space isn’t suiting your specific lifestyle, then that space is as good as wasted. Don’t hold back with your ideas – get specific, get inventive and dream big. When you’re ready to make a change, make sure you’ve got answers for the following questions before booking an online consultation with one of our Wellington draughtsmen…
- What do you need to include or remove in your new design?
- What would be nice (but not vital) to include in your new design?
- In what way will you use the new spaces you create once the design is complete? For example, will an extra room be an office or a bedroom? We’ll need specifics on this answer so we can plan for appropriate plumbing and electrical additions.
- Could resaleability and future-proof appeal be factored in to the planning process of your new design? We recommend designing with resaleability in mind at all times.
- What is your budget (keep it realistic and don’t be afraid to ask your Wellington architect about their best estimates for your project, too).
As you likely already know, we’ve been fortunate enough to continue business as usual during the lockdown. Our Wellington architects each have a home office space, and are connected remotely, ready to take your call and commence communications about your reno. Rest assured that even though our doors are closed, Moore Design is very much open.
Please do get in touch with us to see how we get the ball rolling for you!